– In Brittany, 12 kms east of Saintt-Brieuc. (Agglomeration of over 100,000 inhabitants)
– Located at the Point of the peninsula of Hillion, 2 kms from the town.
– Between Lamballe and St Brieuc, 7 Kms from the highway RN12.
– Long: 002 ° 40’20.8 “Lat: 48 ° 31’58.0“
– 8200 m² area – flat – on – grassy, fenced °
– 58 pitches 90 m² demarcated and numbered (70% with sea views)
2 locations. Grand Confort (electricity, water, drain, and terrace with sea view).
45 pitches (caravans, tents and camper)
10 rental mobile homes to vacationers (all recent).
1 mobile home for people with reduced mobility (handicapped access)
– 55 sockets (standard C. E.) for electrical connection (6 or 10 amps).
– Large outdoor parking for visitors and vacationers who return after 22 pm.
– New sanitary block (New Standard 2011).
– Disabled persons access to all sanitary and shower / toilet / sink Special PMR.
– With 5 WC (with toilet paper), 2 washing hands, 2 urinals, 4 shower cabins,
– 4 washbasins cabins, 3 other basins including 1 for children, 8 sinks etc.
– 1 point of use hot or cold water sluice to C. W. chemical.
– Laundry room with washer, dryer, ironing board (iron to take to home)
– 2 drain and water areas for campers, including one outside the campsite.
– 2 barbecues, 7 wood terraces with sea view table and chairs for all guests.
– Free of charge on request cot, changing mat, high chair, bath.
LEISURE – SPORTS
– Children‘s playground: swings, spring games.
– Bowls -Table Table tennis (covered)
NEW from 2015
– Heated swimming pool (8.5 x 5m) 1.40 m deep, with the wading pool (2.5 x2.5)
– Under a canopy assembly (12 x12m) with changing rooms and bathrooms. adult beach time.
– Wear bathing caps and compulsory shower before swimming.
– Access to acompagné pool and the responsibility of parents.
– To Walk Fishing line on or offshore (Val-André).
– Pleasures of the Beach, 500m high tourist beach .or 12 kms (Val-André).
– Libraries, Books for all âges.sur place
– Footpath “GR 34″ to 100 m.
– Tennis 2 kms – Small equestrian center 2 kms.
– Aquabaie (slides pool etc) and Rink Saint Brieuc 10kms.
– Acrobranche in Morieux 8 kms.
– Nightclub and Golf 6 kms.
– Bar, restaurant, from 8 am to 22 h.
NEW from 2015
– Covered terrace (35m2) and not covered terrace with sea view.
– Menu of local, Bouchot mussels of our common.
– Chicken / fries / various dishes on the spot or take away, Glacier …
– Filing of bread, warm croissants in the morning around 8 am (local newspaper depot).
– Sale postcards out and delivery of mail every day.
– Rentals mobile homes. sea view terrace house with wooden table and chairs for campers
– ANCV holiday vouchers and bank cards accepted. VACAF member,
– Bus service in Hillion to St Brieuc,
– Free Wifi in the campsite, optional cancellation insurance of your stay
SHOPS / CABINET MEDICAL
– All shops Hillion 2 kms
Town of Hillion
Bay of St-Brieuc is one of five bays in the world by the size of the tidal range (7 kms between low tide and high tide) .and also its beautiful sunset ….